Starting: 10 November 2021
End: 10 February 2022
#Purpose: Students completing the Certificate in Clinical Psychology will develop an in-depth understanding of clinical psychological science, from theory to its application in the clinical setup and/or a wide variety of applied mental and behavioral health-service settings. The certificate is designed to improve student competitiveness for graduate training in applied/clinical psychology and related fields or for entry-level positions (such as behavioral technicians) in mental and behavioral health settings.
1. To Prepare Psychologists respond in global emergencies situations e.g., earth quack, pandemics and in tsunami
2. Use of DSM5, ISAC, MHPSS Guidelines during assessment and diagnosis
3. To Prepare Psychologists for management of Risky Psychological issues e.g., Suicidal Ideation, suicidal attempt, and Management of Personality Issues
4. To Prepare Psychologists for management of Child related issues especially CSA and learning difficulties
5. Understanding Psychiatric Symptoms and Integration of psychological techniques for different disorders.
6. To prepared Psychologists for Taking clinical Interviews, assessments, diagnosing, treatment plan, reporting, data compiling and record keeping
7. Applying and interpretation of Psychological tests including V code tests (Most frequently used in Psychological Assessment) such as BDI, DASS, RISB, and various check lists for Psychological measurements
8. Learning and Applying of CBT, TF-CBT, Exposure Response Prevention, Online Telephonic Counseling, Mindfulness, meditation, guided imagery, deep breathing, PMRT
9. Furnishing Counseling skills & Therapeutical intervention.
10. Dealing of at least 5 mental health cases provided by HLPS.
11. Learn to make web based appointments page,
12. Showcase Psychologists findings of their assignments through publishing at least one case study in any Open Access Psychology Journal.
13. Enhance capacities of Psychologists for making Case History Form (according to need) generating Psychiatric profile of a client
14. Registration of profitable Psychological clinic in Pakistan
15. Mental health insurance in Pakistan
16. Psychological projects in Pakistan & Bid solicitation
17. Strengthening our own & Clinic Profile
18: Neurpdevelopmental Disorders (Assessment, Evaluation, Testing, Management Plans).
Purpose: Students completing their internship will develop an in-depth understanding of psychological science, from theory to its application in the clinical setup and/or a wide variety of applied mental and behavioral health-service settings. The internship is designed to improve student competitiveness for graduate training in applied/clinical psychology and related fields or for entry-level positions (such as behavioral technicians) in mental and behavioral health settings.
Online: 10000 (Full Workshop) (Including tax)
Physical: 10000 (Per Month) (Including tax)
Hostel: 10000 (Per Month) (Including tax)
Hostel Seats 10 (Dpend on Availibility of Seats)
Clinic Profile: https://www.hlps.pk
Clinic Location: Street No: 5, Phase 5B, Ghori Town Islamabad
Watch this demo video and must udenrstanding then
Pay fee at HLPS Account from any your mobile or bank account
Account Title: Happy Life Psychological Services
Bank: Bank Alfalah
Account No: 01481007252652
NTN No: 8201905-7
Then Click at this form and fill
if You have any question send us your queries at email@example.com or 03000945066