6.5. Join this channel to get access to perks:
A clinical psychologist is a professional who looks at the mental health disturbances of this patient. They majorly deal with individuals dealing with mental problems like anxiety, depression, addiction, stress, and many more forms of mental illness. A clinical psychologist would mainly focus on individuals with serious mental health issues such as psychosis.
Roles and responsibilities for Clinical Psychologist?
1. Clinical psychology is the branch of psychology concerned with the assessment and treatment of mental illness, abnormal behavior, and psychiatric problems.
2. This field integrates the science of psychology with the treatment of complex human problems, making it an exciting career choice for people who are looking to work in a challenging and rewarding field.
3. Diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, or reference materials.
4. Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes.
5. Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama, or play therapy.
6. Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions.