In this video, I talk about my overall experience of studying at Christ University (CU), Bengaluru. I completed my Masters in Clinical Psychology (2017-2019) from CU and have tried to capture every aspect of the course and some things to keep in mind while applying/joining the university.
Book recommendations for preparation of Entrance Exams & Personal Interview-
1. Psychology, Ciccarelli, Meyers & Mishra
2. Introduction to Psychology, Morgan & King
3. Psychology, Robert A. Baron
4. Abnormal Psychology – Carson, Butcher & Mineka
5. Research & Statistics- A.K. Singh
6. Social Psychology – Robert A. Baron
I have also found this website quite useful for understanding Research & Statistics – https://dissertation.laerd.com/getting-started.php
Questions from my Personal Interview (Psychology Section) –
1. Who is regarded as the father of Emotional Intelligence?
2. What are the different kinds of cognitive biases?
3. Tell us more about your internship experience.
[These are all the questions that I can remember from my interview.]
I routinely talk about other Psychology related stuff on the following platforms-
My blog- https://psych-lingthroughlife.blogspot.com/